Victoria’s Secret is preparing to be sold, and its founder is stepping down amid criticism after a huge dip in sales.
According to reports, the company’s owner L Brands will sell 55% of its stake to a private equity firm called Sycamore Brands, while retaining the remaining 45% in order to “enable its shareholders to meaningfully participate in the upside potential of these businesses.”
Victoria’s Secret Recruits Its First Transgender Model [PHOTOS]
MODEL MONDAY: Jasmine Sanders Shines Without Victoria’s Secret
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE K97.5 On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite artist and celebrity news!
<span style="font-family: Calibri,Verdana,Helvetica,Arial
Tekashi 6ix9ine Hospitalized After Brutal Attack in South Florida Gym
Watch Out For Utility Scammers In Rocky Mount
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated® Paints Raleigh Pink & Green for Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference
Okay, Let's Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Here’s The No. 1 Ex Nick Cannon Wishes He Had a Baby With
‘We’re Not Rich Over Here’ Family Pleads With Haitian Gang For Release Of US Couple
Hot Items You Need To Cop From Dreamville's 2023 Pop-Up Shop!
T.I. & The Game Have a Standoff with LAPD at Club