Since Kimora has not responded to any of the rumors about her split with her beau Djimon her ex husband Russell Simmons who owns gossip/celebrity news site Globalgrind.com felt it was his duty to speak on behalf of his family. Uncle Rush set the record straight with these statements…..
1. Kimora and Djimon are fine.
2. Kimora and Djimon are both doing extremely well in their respective endeavors and businesses and don’t need to fight over or waste energy on money issues.
3. I damn sure don’t pay nor have I ever paid alimony (Kimora does just fine). In no way do I support their lifestyle, so please don’t say they are fighting over MY money.
4. Yes she’s selling a house, but she hasn’t lived in it for several years since she built the house they currently reside in.
5. As for friction between us? There is none. I feel like I’m part of their family. Djimon and Kenzo are like my blood and Kimora is my best friend. We are partners in various businesses and in the really important business of raising our beautiful children.
Well there you have it…..but I wil be keeping my eye on this….he never said they didn’t split up……Hmmmmmm