Fashion and style are always on a girl’s mind … and this year there was lots to talk about. Here are our picks for the biggest fashion trends of 2010:
- Edgy/Minx Nails – Minx was all the rage this year. The heat on, peel off nail made an appearance on every major female celebs hands this year.
- Gray – Gray was the color of choice for many designers for the spring and fall of 2010. Gray also hit big as a nail color this year.
- Bright make-up – While many African American women opt for subtle tones this year was not about that. You weren’t hot unless you rocked a pink … or orange … lip this year. Make-up was all about color.
- Embellished shoes and clothes – Sequins, studs, buttons and more showed up on everything from shoes to handbags in 2010. Embellished clothes and shoes were definitely the it thing in fashion.
- Ethnic prints – Ethnic-inspired clothing and jewelry were among the hottest spring 2010 trends. Prints from all over are great, but the biggest winners are those featuring designs from Africa.
Want to review the other fashion and style trends of 2010? Check out The Look.