Hot 97 Dj Funkmaster Flex is one of those people poking fun at the singer’s new rumored romance. He took to Instagram to shade Lopez, with a photo of the star smiling hard, standing next time A-Rod and her ex-husband Marc Anthony. Flex simply captioned the shade-filled pic, “Stay Woke.” This isn’t the first time Funk Flex mocked J. Lo’s love life. When rumors were swirling last year about the superstar dating Drake, Flex boldly stated that Jennifer wasn’t really into Drizzy and that their relationship was a ploy to get back at Diddy.
Unfortunately for Flex, his followers can see right through the bitterness behind the post. They commented things like “Why is this your business?” and “Stay woke for what exactly? Why does it concern you who this woman chooses to date?”
Despite all of the hate thrown her way, history has shown that J. Lo is gonna do J. Lo, regardless.
Remember When Diddy & J.Lo Couldn't Keep Their Hands Off One Another?
1. Diddy throws J.Lo a surprise birthday bash.1 of 13
2. Diddy wraps his arms around his girl as the surprise birthday bash fun begins.2 of 13
3. That J.Lo & Diddy back in '99 at the VMAs.3 of 13
4. J.Lo cuddles in close for a pic with her man at the MTV VMAs.4 of 13
5. Jennifer & Sean dine at the Ivy restaurant.5 of 13
6. Jennifer Lopez & Sean "Puffy" Combs hit the 42nd Annual Grammys together.6 of 13
7. Jennifer Lopez & Sean "Puffy" Combs do it up at the 42nd Annual Grammys.7 of 13
8. Jennifer Lopez & Sean "Puffy" Combs were the perfect couple at the 42nd Annual Grammys.8 of 13
9. J.Lo & Diddy made an appearance for a special edition of "TRL."9 of 13
10. Diddy and J.Lo cuddle in close for the 1st Annual Latin Grammys.10 of 13
11. J.Lo & Diddy get live while walking hand-in-hand.11 of 13
12. J.Lo & Diddy were picture perfect back in the day.12 of 13
13. Diddy doesn't look like he can handle all that woman.13 of 13
Funkmaster Flex Is Mocking Jennifer Lopez’s Relationship Status Again was originally published on globalgrind.com