Show me the money!!!!! Please! We need money to live, and the more money we have at our disposal the easier the living tends to be — Usually.
In school, they teach you to get good grades so you can get a great job. Unfortunately, money management and wealth building is not something that students — at least not in the public school system– are given the blueprint for.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The teaching of fundamental money management skills is often left to conversations at home or around the neighborhood. As a result, many blindly enter the workforce without a basic understanding of how to earn, save, and spend their money wisely.
Many make colossal financial mistakes in their twenties that they spend their entire thirties and forties trying to get over. The best way to avoid these pitfalls is to be educated when it comes to money matters. Or as I like to call it be “Money Smart.”
So where to begin? Is it necessary to take personal finance courses?
Not at all. Unless you just REALLY want to. An easy place to start your financial education is online — for FREE!
Being smart with your money is a lifestyle, so it is also helpful to visit websites like Wise Bread that focus on topics like frugal living and the perfect career.
Regardless of where you decide to get your information, the point is to get it from somewhere. The more financially savvy we are the greater the opportunity to build wealth and avoid financial setbacks.
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @hiphopnc
North Carolina Emcees
1. J. ColeSource:Getty 1 of 19
2. Petey PabloSource:Getty 2 of 19
3. Deniro FarrarSource:Deniro Farrar 3 of 19
4. Da BabySource:da baby 4 of 19
5. Swift and Dre MurroSource:Radio One 5 of 19
6. Tigo BSource:Photo by Glenn Parsons 6 of 19
7. 9th WonderSource:Chris Charles 7 of 19
8. RapsodySource:Creative Silence Photography 8 of 19
9. PhonteSource:Getty 9 of 19
10. Danny BlazeSource:Frank Myers Photography 10 of 19
11. SHAMESource:Jaime Radar 11 of 19
12. J RowdySource:Frank Myers Photography 12 of 19
13. JooselordSource:Jaime Radar 13 of 19
14. 3AMSource:Photos by The Golden Moment 14 of 19
15. Will WildfireSource:Photos by The Golden Moment 15 of 19
16. AcashondeckSource:Photos by The Golden Moment 16 of 19
17. theDeeependSource:Photos by The Golden Moment 17 of 19
18. Juzt KPSource:JUZT KP 18 of 19
19. Juzt KPSource:JUZT KP 19 of 19
- BLack Tony Hits A Dear
- Prank Call (5/24/18)
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Voices: Ace Hood Is “Trusting The Process”
Millennial Money: Your Financial Education — How To Be “Money Smart” was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com