The one and only Bruno Mars chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about his “24K Magic Live At The Apollo,” and why it was so important to him to have his first TV special in Harlem at the legendary venue. He reminisces about growing up watching “Showtime At The Apollo” with his family, and using that as a standard for when he curates his own performances. Bruno also talks about how it feels to be nominated for 2018 Grammys amongst a lot of stiff competition.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Bruno talked about driving around Harlem doing promotion for the secret show, and feeling a warm welcome from the neighborhood. Plus, he talks about a song he wishes was his own, what celebrity is his friend in his head, and how many hours he estimates he has put into his craft. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Brian Dawson And Mir. I .Am Link Up With Dreamville Artist BAS
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Wacka Flocka Plans To Retire From Music
- Ro James Says Something Real About Expectations & Relationships, His Favorite Slow Jams And More [EXCLUSIVE]
10 Interesting Facts About Bruno Mars (PHOTOS)
1. Bruno Mars1 of 10
2. Bruno Mars as Elvis Presley2 of 10
3. Bruno Mars and Jessica Caban3 of 10
4. The Lylas4 of 10
5. Adele and Bruno Mars5 of 10
6. Bruno Mars6 of 10
7. Bruno Mars7 of 10
8. Bruno Mars and Lenny Kravitz8 of 10
9. Pharrell and Bruno Mars9 of 10
10. Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers10 of 10
Bruno Mars On Battling Stiff Competition For The 2018 Grammys [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com