CLOSE
0 reads
Leave a comment

A new toxicology report, obtained by Associated Press, has revealed that legendary singer, Prince, had “exceedingly high” levels of fentanyl in his system when he died. Some of you may remember, fentanyl is the same drug that was discovered to have been in Michael Jackson’s system during the time of his death, as well.

According to reports, Prince had 67.8 micrograms per liter of the drug in his body when he died in 2016. The report also shows that people have died from as little as 3 micrograms – 58 micrograms of fentanyl, Medical expert, Dr, Lewis Nelson, says the levels of the drug in Prince’s body is “exceedingly high” even for someone who suffered from chronic pain.

The report also showed that Prince most likely took the drug orally. As previoudly reported the entertainer was found dead  in his Paisley Park home, due to an opiod overdose, which we now know was fentanyl.

Also On K97.5:
Remy Ma Kicks It With Fans At The Conceited Grand Opening! [PHOTOS]
Remy Ma at the grand opening of Conceited
85 photos
comments – add yours
×