“Love & Hip Hop Miami” premiered a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like one of the stars is in some trouble. Rapper, Gunplay is accused of head-butting his ex-girlfriend outside the club. They had an argument and it lead to her being injured.
The mother of the H&M kid who wore the sweatshirt, “Coolest monkey” is speaking out. She wants people to know that she is okay with this and people need to stop being so mad. The Grammy Awards will be great this year Cardi B and Bruno Mars will perform so will SZA, Logic and more surprise guests.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- On This Day- 12 Years Ago Kobe Bryant Made History By Doing This….
- Patriots & Eagles Are Headed To Super Bowl 52!!!
- CNN & TBS Are Being Sued For Unequal Treatment Of Black Employees!
- [SMH] Italian Brand “Wycon” Releases Black Nail Polish Named “Thick As A N***A”
- Gary Spills Da Tea On Mo’nique
- Black Tony Has Beef With Jah-Lion
- Black Leaders Won’t Give Kansas Lawmaker A Pass On His Racist Comment
- ‘Oppressive Racism’ Caused Jeanette Epps’ NASA Space Mission Removal, Her Brother Says
- No Cashier, No Line: Amazon Go Convenience Stores Open Today
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: Kenya Ruins An Amazing Charity Weekend With Imaginary Victimhood