“Love & Hip Hop Miami” premiered a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like one of the stars is in some trouble. Rapper, Gunplay is accused of head-butting his ex-girlfriend outside the club. They had an argument and it lead to her being injured.
The mother of the H&M kid who wore the sweatshirt, “Coolest monkey” is speaking out. She wants people to know that she is okay with this and people need to stop being so mad. The Grammy Awards will be great this year Cardi B and Bruno Mars will perform so will SZA, Logic and more surprise guests.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- [Breaking] Student Injured In Another Florida Shooting; Suspect In Custody
- Kardashians To Close All DASH Stores For Good!!!
- J.Cole Reveals The Meaning of “KOD!”
- Diante Yarber: Here’s Everything We Know About Unarmed Father Killed By Police
- ‘Scandal’ Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- Celebrate 420 With Black Power
- Trump’s Former Lawyer Says Michael Cohen Will Snitch Because He Is Afraid Of Being A Black Inmate’s Wife
- Carolina Panthers Release 2018 Football Schedule
- Cary Street Sweeper Crash Causes Traffic Jam
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team