Some critics of Cardi B say she hasn’t staunchly claimed her blackness to their satisfaction. But Cardi B spoke out about their demand, breaking down her love for her Caribbean culture.
She explained that repping her Caribbean roots proudly is not a rejection of her blackness- it’s the same thing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- T.I. Takes A Break From “Family Hustle” After His Sister’s Car Crash
- Colin Kaepernick Looks To Sign With Panthers or Patriots Soon!!!!
- Floyd Mayweather Heading Back To Japan In July For $10M Fight!!
- ‘Aquaman’ Has Broken Records
- The Kardashian Family is Trademark Their Children’s Names
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- R.I.P Fashion God! 18 Stylish Photos Of Karl Lagerfeld & His Famous Friends
- Loving Her Legacy : Lorraine Hansberry
- Tuesday Chicken And Waffle Mix
- Black Tony Gets In Trouble Over Free Lunches At School
19 Photos Of Cardi B’s Bodak Booty
1. That’s a whole lot of ass.Source: 1 of 19
2. Get low booty.Source: 2 of 19
3. BET booty.Source: 3 of 19
4. All white everything booty.Source: 4 of 19
5. Modest booty.Source: 5 of 19
6. From the front, booty.Source: 6 of 19
7. Sexy booty.Source: 7 of 19
8. Side booty.Source: 8 of 19
9. Fan love booty.Source: 9 of 19
10. Uncensored booty.Source: 10 of 19
11. Peek-a-boo booty.Source: 11 of 19
12. Relaxed booty.Source: 12 of 19
13. Pink latex booty.Source: 13 of 19
14. Hip hop booty.Source: 14 of 19
15. Sheer booty.Source: 15 of 19
16. Furry booty.Source: 16 of 19
Why Cardi B Came For People Over Her Blackness [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com