Blac Youngsta talks about his love for living in Memphis. He talks about living in a house bigger than Elvis’, and why he he prefers a house big in physical size, but not too many rooms. He discusses his debut album, “2.23,” and why it’s a different than a mixtape, because it hasn’t been rushed. He reveals why it took him a few months, and how this album is geared toward everybody, not just one group of people.
Blac Youngsta talks about his DMs, and reveals that there are some people of note in there making moves. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [Video] Get The First Look At K97.5’s Own Autumn-Joi Live’s SXSW Experience! #LiveSquad [Exclusive]
- Ex-Nazi Party Member And A Billionaire Who Made Recklessly Racist Remarks Both Win Illinois Primary
- Did You Know Dr. Ben ‘Gifted Hands’ Carson Was Sued For Malpractice Eight Times?
- Why Tamar Braxton Refuses To Promote The New Season Of “Braxton Family Values” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Austin Bomber Kills Himself In Standoff With Police!
- How Activists Can Protect Their Personal Data In The Aftermath Of Facebook’s Privacy Breach
- Why Gary With Da Tea Believes Blue Ivy Should Stay In Her Place [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prank Call
- Black Tony Hits The Ice Cream Truck
- Black Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Australian Woman Charged With Murder