Blac Youngsta talks about his love for living in Memphis. He talks about living in a house bigger than Elvis’, and why he he prefers a house big in physical size, but not too many rooms. He discusses his debut album, “2.23,” and why it’s a different than a mixtape, because it hasn’t been rushed. He reveals why it took him a few months, and how this album is geared toward everybody, not just one group of people.
Blac Youngsta talks about his DMs, and reveals that there are some people of note in there making moves. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Chicken And Waffle Mix (7/20/2018)
- Black Tony (7/20/2018)
- Woman Dies After Getting Butt Injections From Celebrity Surgeon! [PICS]
- T.I. Tells What All Of His Kids Are Up To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Carmelo Anthony Traded To The Atlanta Hawks…Gets Cut…Gets $27M
- Phaedra Parks Sells One Of Her Atlanta Homes
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says