Blac Youngsta talks about his love for living in Memphis. He talks about living in a house bigger than Elvis’, and why he he prefers a house big in physical size, but not too many rooms. He discusses his debut album, “2.23,” and why it’s a different than a mixtape, because it hasn’t been rushed. He reveals why it took him a few months, and how this album is geared toward everybody, not just one group of people.
Blac Youngsta talks about his DMs, and reveals that there are some people of note in there making moves. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST: Gunna
- First Trailer For Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone Reboot
- Wendy Williams Is Coming Back!
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Erin Barksdale
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Tamera Mowry Drinks Her Sister Breast Milk Hoping It Will Cure Her Sickness
- Kholé Breaks Her Silence Amid Tristan Thompson And Jordyn Woods Rumors