The R&B God’s must be listening to fans because Marsha Ambrosius and Musiq Soulchild just delivered a masterpiece. The song is all about things men and women do in relationships that can sometimes be frustrating. Their voices blend perfectly together in this duet and it leaves fans wanting more.
Musiq in the songs says, “Speak your mind don’t assume I can ready your mind,” and Ambrosius comments back about him leaving the toilet seat up. This song describes good and bad times, but still being able to fight for the person you love. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts!
RELATED: Julian Morgan “Company” [NEW MUSIC]
- [Video] Get The First Look At K97.5’s Own Autumn-Joi Live’s SXSW Experience! #LiveSquad [Exclusive]
- Ex-Nazi Party Member And A Billionaire Who Made Recklessly Racist Remarks Both Win Illinois Primary
- Did You Know Dr. Ben ‘Gifted Hands’ Carson Was Sued For Malpractice Eight Times?
- Why Tamar Braxton Refuses To Promote The New Season Of “Braxton Family Values” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Austin Bomber Kills Himself In Standoff With Police!
- How Activists Can Protect Their Personal Data In The Aftermath Of Facebook’s Privacy Breach
- Why Gary With Da Tea Believes Blue Ivy Should Stay In Her Place [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prank Call
- Black Tony Hits The Ice Cream Truck
- Black Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Australian Woman Charged With Murder