The R&B God’s must be listening to fans because Marsha Ambrosius and Musiq Soulchild just delivered a masterpiece. The song is all about things men and women do in relationships that can sometimes be frustrating. Their voices blend perfectly together in this duet and it leaves fans wanting more.
Musiq in the songs says, “Speak your mind don’t assume I can ready your mind,” and Ambrosius comments back about him leaving the toilet seat up. This song describes good and bad times, but still being able to fight for the person you love. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts!
RELATED: Julian Morgan “Company” [NEW MUSIC]
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- These Fluffy Balenciaga Sunglasses Are Set To Be The Next Fashion ‘Must-Haves’
- Summer Walker Responds To Criticism Over Her New Single: ‘Leave Me Alone’
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Fall Festival at John Chavis Memorial Park
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’
- Summer Walker and JT Serve Body In ‘Ex For A Reason’ Video
- Kyrie Irving’s Decision To Remain Unvaccinated Rekindles Debate On Vaccination Mandate
- Take Advantage Of Waived College Application Fees
- Wake County Schools Having A Virtual Job Fair
Marsha Ambrosius & Musiq Soulchild “For Better For Worse” [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com