The R&B God’s must be listening to fans because Marsha Ambrosius and Musiq Soulchild just delivered a masterpiece. The song is all about things men and women do in relationships that can sometimes be frustrating. Their voices blend perfectly together in this duet and it leaves fans wanting more.
Musiq in the songs says, “Speak your mind don’t assume I can ready your mind,” and Ambrosius comments back about him leaving the toilet seat up. This song describes good and bad times, but still being able to fight for the person you love. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts!
RELATED: Julian Morgan “Company” [NEW MUSIC]
- Chicken And Waffle Mix (7/20/2018)
- Black Tony (7/20/2018)
- Woman Dies After Getting Butt Injections From Celebrity Surgeon! [PICS]
- T.I. Tells What All Of His Kids Are Up To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Carmelo Anthony Traded To The Atlanta Hawks…Gets Cut…Gets $27M
- Phaedra Parks Sells One Of Her Atlanta Homes
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
Marsha Ambrosius & Musiq Soulchild “For Better For Worse” [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com