On her recent sit-down with “The View,” Mo’Nique and Whoopi Goldberg discussed the current hot-button issue of Mo’Nique’s call for a boycott of Netflix. Since she tried to mobilize fans after being low-balled by Netflix in their offer for a stand-up special, people haven’t been quite receptive to her.
What many folks have called into question, in fact, was the ability of Mo’Nique’s husband to adequately manage her. With every major statement or announcement from Mo’Nique’s camp, her husband has been very much a part of those moves. They haven’t been quite successful moves however, and Whoopi Goldberg told her on-air that she might need to reconsider her husband being in that position. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- A Black Man Once Walked 2,000 Miles To Start A Town In New Mexico Called ‘Blackdom’
- Deion Sanders Has IG Model Brittany Renner Speak To His College Players About The Dangers Of, Well, IG Models
- Suspect Arrested In Murder Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant’s Wife
- Diddy Bids Millions To Buy Back Namesake Brand Sean John Out Of Bankruptcy
- Desi Banks Stops By To Speak On The Success Of His Business & Company
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’
- ASKING FOR A FRIEND: My Girlfriend Used To Date My Boss!