Jay-Z could possibly be in trouble with the Securities and Exchange Commission. They want the rapper to make himself available to testify about the Rocawear investigation. Jay-Z is only making himself available for two hours, but that’s not enough time.
Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he might have to take time out of the tour in order for it to work. Pepa of the group “Salt-N-Pepa” is also making headlines for allegedly dating a married man. The alleged wife recently called her out on social media and had a lot to say about her.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dr Fauci: “Vaccines Are Not The Entire Solution To Beating COVID-19”
- Meet Stephany Rose Spaulding, The Progressive Congressional Candidate Working To Dismantle Systems Of Oppression
- Is Jeannie Mai and Jeezy Raising Their Child as Gender Fluid?
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- How Kelly Rowland Combats Imposter Syndrome With Powerful Affirmations
- Here Are 5 Of The Most Beautifully Written Quotes From Black History
- Cardi B Wins Libel Suit Against YouTuber For Over $1 Million
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida
- Cuban Doll Talks New Single “Don’t Talk,” Who She’s ACTUALLY Influenced by, What’s her Type + More!
- DJ Khaled Gifts Kanye West Rare Air Jordan 3’s, Working On Music Too