The team discussed Nicki Minaj on “Saturday Night Live” and Headrack mentioned it wasn’t what he thought it was going to be. They didn’t let her do any skits and when she did “Chung Li,” she was lip singing. The bad part about that is she didn’t hold the microphone right so fans knew.
Da Brat mentioned that her performance lacked energy. Rock-T did his joke of the day about a banana needing sunscreen, but it didn’t go over well. Rickey Smiley and Da Brat didn’t laugh at all, let us know your thoughts.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Naturi Naughton-Lewis Pregnant With Second Child
- Cracker Barrel Offers Free Food For One Year..Under One Condition
- Free Dental Cleanings for Uninsured Children in Wake County
- Play Hard, Hustle Harder: First Look At Jack Harlow & Sinqua Walls Starring In 20th Century Films ‘White Men Can’t Jump’
- We Owe You One: What Black People Built
- Pretty Ricky’s Baby Blue Released Early After Serving Time for PPP Fraud
- Now, That’s Black History! TSU’s Aristocrat of Bands Celebrates Legendary Grammy Wins
- BeOneSports Report: Brian Dawson Thinks Kevin Durant Made the Worst Mistake Leaving the Warriors
- This Is What You Came For: Rihanna’s Wax Figure Revealed At Madame Tussauds New York
- Funk Master Flex & The Wu-Tang Clan Squash Their Decades Old Beef
Joke Of The Day: Why Do Bananas Need Sunscreen? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com