Get ready because Gary With Da Tea is dishing out everything! R.Kelly is making headlines after releasing a 19-minute song titled “I Admit.” In the song he talks about sex slaves, Hugh Hefner loving on a whole bunch of girls and always being loved, but R. Kelly isn’t getting the same credit.
He also admits to not being able to read and struggling to make money because people don’t want him to perform in different areas. Was Faith Evans really married to Biggie? On her alleged marriage license to Stevie J it only says that Faith was married once to her ex-husband in 2012. If she was married to Biggie it should be on record.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Celebrate The Town Of Cary’s 150th Birthday This Weekend!
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- 20 Creepiest Things To Whisper In Someone’s Ear While Hugging
- Marjorie Harvey’s New Louis Vuitton Purse Costs The Equivalent To A Tesla
- Silk Sonic Wants You To Hit The Rink With Their ‘Skate’ Single [NEW MUSIC]
- DaBaby Is Down Bad With Response To Questlove’s Criticism
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
How R. Kelly Came Clean In His New 19-Minute Song “I Admit” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com