Many enjoy watching gender reveals on social media and seeing the reactions of the parents-to-be as well as the family get excited. The Washington Post reports that Dennis Dickey an off-duty Border Patrol agent wanted to do an exciting gender reveal party for his wife, but it ended in a wildfire. This fire happened in April of last year and now Dickey will spend five years on probation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also has to pay over $8 million in restitution. Dickey filled a target with colored powder and when it exploded was supposed to come out either blue or pink. This target that was also filled with Tannerite and reports say it’s highly explosive.
This fire spread very quickly over 47,000 acres and it took nearly 800 firefighters to control it. Although, Dickey admitted and took responsibility for starting the fire he also was changed with violating U.S. Forest Service as well as causing a fire without a permit. Dickey signed an agreement to begin paying $500 a month for the next 20 years.
- Wendy Williams Spotted Leaving A Wellness Center In Miami, Says She’s ‘Doing Fabulous’
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Mold Complaints At Virginia Commonwealth University Get Dorm Shut Down For The Entire Academic Year
- Everything We Know About The Oxford High School Shooting In Michigan
- Black Man Wins $456K In Real-Life Multimillion-Dollar Recreation Of ‘Squid Game’
- Kentucky Journalist Becomes 3rd Black Woman In A Row To Be Crowned Miss USA
- NYC Issues Indoor Masking Advisory Due Concerns over Omicron Variant
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward in the Fight to End the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Citing ‘Unsustainable’ Financial Inequity, HBCU Leaders Urge Senate Passage Of The Build Back Better Act
Border Patrol Agent Causes Wildfire During Gender Reveal Party was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com