Many enjoy watching gender reveals on social media and seeing the reactions of the parents-to-be as well as the family get excited. The Washington Post reports that Dennis Dickey an off-duty Border Patrol agent wanted to do an exciting gender reveal party for his wife, but it ended in a wildfire. This fire happened in April of last year and now Dickey will spend five years on probation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also has to pay over $8 million in restitution. Dickey filled a target with colored powder and when it exploded was supposed to come out either blue or pink. This target that was also filled with Tannerite and reports say it’s highly explosive.
This fire spread very quickly over 47,000 acres and it took nearly 800 firefighters to control it. Although, Dickey admitted and took responsibility for starting the fire he also was changed with violating U.S. Forest Service as well as causing a fire without a permit. Dickey signed an agreement to begin paying $500 a month for the next 20 years.
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Keyondra Lockett Creates Athleisure Line That Combats Colorism
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Present: The Song Contest Winner Sunny Dizzle [VIDEO]
- Tee Grizzley ft. Big Sean “Trenches,” Lil Yachty & Krispylife Kidd “Krispy Boat,” & More
- Listeners & Attorney Ben Crump React To Breonna Taylor Not Receiving Justice [VIDEO]
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- LeBron James Vows To Continue The Fight For Black Women Following Breonna Taylor Injustice
Border Patrol Agent Causes Wildfire During Gender Reveal Party was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com