Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- #InstaLove: Did DJ Absolut Fall In Love With His Instagram Crush On The First Date? [VIDEO]
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Ignore Your Naysayers + 9 Other Style Tips We Learned From Solange
- FIRST LISTEN: The Morning Heat Premiers Beyonce’s New Songs “7/11″ and “Ring Off” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- K Michelle NYC Sweepstakes
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession