Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- August Alsina Has Eye Surgery To Save Himself From Going Blind
- Migos Member Offset Blasts Media And ‘Racists’ For His Arrest Coverage
- 8 Janet Jackson Videos That Changed Me From Boy To Man
- Allen Iverson On Rumors He’s Broke: Don’t Believe The Hype
- Relive The Best Hip-Hop Performances From Billboard Music Awards Past
- Believe To Succeed Contest