Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- Oprah’s The Life You Want ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- Nicki Minaj Dropping “The Pinkprint” On Black Friday
- Amber Rose Celebrates Wiz Khalifa’s No. 1 Album By Twerking & We’re Here For It
- Nick Cannon’s Alleged Mistress Speaks Out On Their Relationship
- Say What: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Facing 15 Years In Jail For Weapons Charges
- Is Demetria McKinney At Odds With ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast?