Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- P.O.P. Hold It Down - Not! [VIDEO]
- Early Voting Open in North Carolina ( See Locations)
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- T.I. ft. Jeezy, Young Thug & Lil Wayne – “About The Money” (Remix) [MUSIC]
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]
- FAB OR FUG: Kim Kardashian Shows Off In Birthday Suit