Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- Claudia Jordan Celebrates Her Bday!! Look Who Came Out!! [PICS]
- Woman Says ‘Black Ink’ Tattoo Parlor Left Her Disfigured
- Fetty Wap Lights Up MTV Movie Awards 2015 In Breakout Performance [See Full Winners List]
- Fabolous: Young OG
- President Barack Obama Supports Hillary Clinton’s 2016 White House Bid
- Nelly’s Lawyer Issues A Statement On Meth Accusations