Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- Jesse Jackson’s Suggestions For Ferguson
- Benzino Says Stevie J Has Always Been Jealous Of Him [VIDEO]
- Oprah’s The Life You Want ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- The Truth Behind Nicki Minaj's Dress Malfunction At The VMA's
- LHHATL’s Momma Dee Thinks Bambi And Scrappy Are A Good Fit [VIDEO]
- AfroPunk Fest 2014: 11 Best Acts You’ll Be Sad You Missed