Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- Ginuwine Holds It Down With New Track “Leave It In”
- Is That An Engagement Ring? Nicki Minaj & Meek Showing A Lot Of P.D.A. [PICS]
- Kendrick Lamar Talks ‘To Pimp A Butterfly': “‘I Am Trayvon Martin. I’m All of These Kids’
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Sign the Petition to Remove the Confederate Flag from the SC Capitol