Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- “Hit the Quan” Dance Contest
- 919 Radio Returns To K97.5
- Stream Music From The ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season Two Soundtrack
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Might've Had Something To Do With His Home Robbery?
- New Orleans Native Dee-1 Reflects 10 Years Later: ‘I Started Dealing Hope After Katrina’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fetty Wap Talks About Taylor Swift, Drake, and Trap Queens (VIDEO)