Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- 919 Radio
- Justin Bieber Drops Videos with Big Sean and Travis Scott [WATCH]
- Magic Johnson Wants To Fight HIV With Charlie Sheen
- Thundercat Releases “Paris” As A Tribute
- Doctors Fear Lamar Odom Is Suffering From Brain Damage As He Struggles To Recover
- Patti Labelle Calls Man Who Turned Into Her After Tasting Her Pies [VIDEO]