Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- Twista: “I Come From The Time When The History Of Rap Was Still Important” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Detroit Water Project Brings Much Needed Relief To Detroit Residents
- Christian Louboutin Brings Red Bottoms To Your Fingertips
- 5 Reasons It’s Obvious Floyd Mayweather & Tiny Slept Together!
- Keyshia Cole’s Being Divorced, But Not By Her Husband
- Master P Apologizes to His Wife