Preliminary results of Whitney Houston’s autopsy reveal cause of death was accidental overdose of prescription medication. The coroner is waiting on final toxicology results to determine if it was the Valium, Xanax or alcohol, which contributed more to her death. Sources stated that the sedatives and alcohol will almost certainly be the cause of death, and not drowning. For more on the report click here….
- Erykah Badu Remixes Drake’s “Hotline Bling”
- More On Amber Rose's Slut Walk & Is She Back With Wiz? Look...
- New Couple Alert? Future And Blac Chyna Boo’d Up In DC
- 919 Radio
- Russ Parr Wants Your Take: Are The Kardashions America's 1st Family
- “Salt”: Fresh Talk Show For Black Millennials Hits YouTube [VIDEO]