Dr. Collier was hanging out in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” answering all of people’s medical questions. A man called up asking about a specific weightloss program, and why, after losing a substantial amount of weight, he gained even more back after stopping the program. He also explains why a product called lipodrops are the best at what they do in terms of weightloss.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Then, a woman calls with a question about sex drive and its relation to menopause, and Rickey Smiley’s maturity is called into question. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
RELATED: Dr. Collier On Staying Healthy, Classy & Warm Through The Holidays [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Dr. Collier’s Dessert Tips For Diabetics On Thanksgiving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Dr. Collier On How To Avoid Digestive Problems On Thanksgiving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Celebrity Weight Loss Spokespersons
11 photos Launch gallery
1. EJ Johnson
1 of 11
2. Most Recently, Janet Jackson for Nutrisystems.
2 of 11
3. One of the most successful is Jennifer Hudson. Lost 80 lbs.
3 of 11
4. Mariah Carey is currently the spokesperson for Jenny Craig.
4 of 11
5. Phylicia Rashad lost 35 lbs. in 8 months with Jenny Craig.
5 of 11
6. Charles Barkley started Weight Watchers last fall and has lost 42 lbs.
6 of 11
7. Marie Osmond lost 50 lbs. with Nutrisystems.
7 of 11
8. Valerie Bertinelli lost 49 lbs. with Jenny Craig.
8 of 11
9. Kirstie Alley has switched from Jenny Craig to Organic Liaisons.
9 of 11
10. Kelly Preston has lost 39 lbs. with Organic Liaisons.
10 of 11
11. Queen Latifah as endorsed Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig & Curvation.
11 of 11
Dr. Collier On Why You Risk Gaining More Weight Back After Quick Weightloss [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com