We haven’t heard much from Kimora Lee Simmons, but she recently made headlines after receiving a death threat. Simmons was trying to take a group of kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time,” when she had to leave the theater because someone threatened her life. On the bathroom wall of the theater it read, “You’re gonna die,” with her name on it.
Serena Williams will continue to play tennis, but she’s developing her own cosmetic line that will be released this year. Keri Hilson spoke out about suffering from mental health issues. She was in a deep depression for several years and had to leave music alone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Kimora Lee Defends Russell Simmons
- Street Style Sunday: Durham
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Bijou Star Exclusive: Traci Braxton Opens Up About Being Molested As A Child & Iyanla Vanzant Fixing Her Life
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral
- Don’t Miss The Durham College Fair Happening Next Sunday!
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Why Kimora Lee Simmons Had To Leave A L.A. Movie Theater [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com