We haven’t heard much from Kimora Lee Simmons, but she recently made headlines after receiving a death threat. Simmons was trying to take a group of kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time,” when she had to leave the theater because someone threatened her life. On the bathroom wall of the theater it read, “You’re gonna die,” with her name on it.
Serena Williams will continue to play tennis, but she’s developing her own cosmetic line that will be released this year. Keri Hilson spoke out about suffering from mental health issues. She was in a deep depression for several years and had to leave music alone.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Kimora Lee Defends Russell Simmons
- Michelle Obama’s “Becoming” Book Tour Adds More Dates
- FBI Investigates Neo-Nazis Who Stomped Black Man While Celebrating ‘Martyr’s Day’
- Why Bread, Eggs, Milk… And Wine?
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- ‘Pool Patrol Paula,’ The White Woman Who Beat A Black Teen And Bit A Cop, Gets No Real Punishment
- Lit Mix Part (2)
- Lit Mix From @jbreezy975
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- Anything For Selenas: Family Creates Epic Selena Christmas Lights Display [VIDEO]
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
Why Kimora Lee Simmons Had To Leave A L.A. Movie Theater [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com