Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Loving Her Legacy : Gloria Mayfield Banks
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Casandra Cherry
- Police Raid The Home Of Two Men Who May Have Assaulted Jussie Smollett
- 2 Shot At Garner Walgreens Are In Serious Condition
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- This Twitter Challenge Has Girls Finally Asking Their Crushes Out For Valentine’s Day
- Hip-Hop Spot: 50 Cent Roasts Floyd Mayweather On Social Media, Cardi B Joins Instagram Again & More
- Gary’s Tea: Kevin Garnett Is Allegedly Not Trying To Pay Spousal Support To His Ex-Wife, Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ & More
- There’s A New R. Kelly Sex Tape With An Alleged 14-Year-Old, According To CNN
- Who Won Celebrity Big Brother?