Karen Clark sat down with Actress Taraji P. Henson, Director Robin Bissell & Producer Dominique Telson of the film “The Best Of Enemies.”
Taraji states that tax-breaks were the reason but Robin and Dominique say they wanted to film to be shot in Durham but for it to look as great as it did they needed the most money to get such a great film and story on screen.
- Wendy Williams Admits Ex-Husband Was Serial Cheater
- 10th Annual Dream Big Book Drive In Durham On Monday!
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Angie Ange Shares Her Favorite Martin Luther King Jr. Quote Which Still Holds True Today
- The Lo Down: Plies Buried His Gold Teeth (Literally) & Popped Out With A Whole New Smile [WATCH]
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- Sounds About White: Capitol Terrorist Arrested With Zip-Ties ‘To Take Hostages’ Is Released From Jail
- 5 Times Regina Gave Us High Fashion Glamour
- Life Is Good: Drake Shows Off Muscles While Recovering From Knee Surgery
Karen Clark Finds Out Why The Best Of Enemies Was Based In Durham, But Not Filmed in Durham was originally published on foxync.com